Dear Cluster Collaboration members,
first of all I would like to draw your attention to a highly interesting Matchmaking Event in Japan:
- Focus Sector: Green Materials and Clean Technologies
- Focus Group: Clustermanager and SMEs
- Date: 12th-16th November 2012
- Deadline: Expression of interest July 8th 2012
Detailed information concerning the event or the application procedure (e.g. questionnaire etc.), can be found at www.clustercollaboration.eu
SMEs internaionalisation through clusters
About the Project
The European Commission (Directorate-General for Enterprise & Industry) has launched an initiative to support Cluster organisations and their SME members in their efforts to develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets.
The Fondation Sophia Antipolis coordinates this action in partnership with Clusterland Upper Austria (Austria), Zenit (Germany), ERAI (France) and inno TSD (Germany).
Specific match-making events will be organised in 2012 and 2013 to facilitate cooperation agreements and help concretize partnerships with international partners. The match-making events will be held in countries that have signed Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) with the European Cluster Collaboration Platform including Japan, Brazil, India and South Korea.
Mission to Japan for EU Green Materials clusters and their members
The first event will be held in Tokyo (Japan), from 12 to 16 November 2012.
This mission, co-organised by Fondation Sophia Antipolis and the EU Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, will allow a European delegation composed of representatives from cluster organisations & SME members to work towards establishing new partnerships and networks in the field of green materials and clean technologies.
There will be 3 parts to the mission:
• November 12 & 13: Preparatory lectures and coaching sessions (on cultural & business approaches) & visits (companies, research centres, etc …) to prepare participants for the B2B activity
• November 14 & 15: Plenary session with exchange of views on trends and new opportunities in the field followed by B2B discussions with Japanese companies, hosted by the Green Innovation expo 2012
• November 16: Debriefing session (optional)
The mission will be open to cluster organisations and their SME members.
Application for the mission is already open!
As far as the application is concerned or in case further information are needed, please visit the European Cluster Collaboration Platform: www.clustercollaboration.eu.
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform Team